Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome!

If you're joining me from my family blog, Joyful Wonders, Welcome! And, thanks for joining me.

For years now, I have received countless emails and phone calls, from friends and family, asking for help or advice with their party planning adventures. Actually, I even worked as a Professional Wedding Planner for 2 years! I loved it, but the hours were long, and once we started our little family, I knew I could not continue with it. Being home with my kids was (and still is!) far more important than any career.
I do, however, still LOVE planning parties, and am always eager to lend a helping hand. And so, Striking Soiree was born. I hope to share tons of great parties with you, from around the web, and many other great things, like DIY party decor, fun party favours, and the hottest up and coming trends in the hostess world.

For now, I'll keep this short and sweet, but thank you again for joining me, and I will be back very soon to get this party started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment